1.    #1  
    * TreoAlarm 0.96a
    - Added 'Clear History' menu item
    - Added current weather conditions to all weather sources
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    * TreoAlarm 0.96a
    I'm glad to see the "Clear History" menu choice, but I see no "current weather conditions" given in the 0.96a weather report.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    I'm glad to see the "Clear History" menu choice, but I see no "current weather conditions" given in the 0.96a weather report.
    Never mind...It seems that it's a matter of choosing the right source for weather: Atlanta weather from the USNWS doesn't include "current weather conditions"; Yahoo weather does.
    Bill,

Thanks for the bug report. It is now fixed.
    I am a newbie so bare with me... does anyone know how to set the location on the weather report?
    Quote Originally Posted by sehanbong
    I am a newbie so bare with me... does anyone know how to set the location on the weather report?
    Menu->Options->Weather, tap Change.
    I know this gets brought up everytime, but will we ever get one handed use? (Great program nonetheless.)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I downloaded the latest version and set the location for Weather to Melbourne Australia and updates to be downloaded from yahoo. I also set the Units to be Celsius. However the Current information is still shown in Farenheit. This would make the program fairly useless in areas where Celsius is used. Is this a bug or a limitation of the service provider?
    Philz
    try this converter
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    I am new to TreoAlarm and just tried the latest beta 9.6a. It works fine for me to download the weather forecast from Yahoo page. Just want to raise 2 suggestions/enhancements:

1. Can it support Chinese (download weather report from Yahoo Chinese page)?

2. Can it download weather report for multiple cities?

In all, to summerise the other user's comment, I also agree to list all cities/countries in the program for one hand selection from the pull down list, instead of spelling the city name.
  11. rio
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I did the same - but for Brisbane - and all temps.are .C except for "current conditions"
    Giday
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    * TreoAlarm 0.96a
    Hi Jack, any chance of a Hires version of TreoAlarm to take advantage of the T650's screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I know this gets brought up everytime, but will we ever get one handed use? (Great program nonetheless.)
    Please try 0.97. Center button should work better on 650.
    roustk,
    As I'm sure you've heard a hundred times: GREAT PROGRAM! Hey, just downloaded 0.27, and noted that it shows the last updated as xx:xx:xx PST. I'm set up for EST, so I'm guessing it's just set to PST. A bug, or way to fix it? Thanks...

edit: I also stumbled across the function of holding down the center button, but there doesn't seem to be a usage to it because if you let off, the history window disapears, and if you hold it more than a few secs, the Palm alert window comes up...
    Quote Originally Posted by roustk
    That's great; at least now we can close out dialog boxes with the center button. Two notes:

1. The New Version Check doesn't work correctly until one has first updated the weather with the newest version; not a problem really - I guess it checks the newly created weather database for its curent version number - but a warning to that effect might cut down on support calls.

2. Have you thought about allowing the user to create a schedule for regularly updating the weather/time, apart from the alarms? I often just launch the app to check the weather and it's be nice to not have to manually update each time. Also, for those users who can't use the Enable Network Time option for various reasons, a regular syncing of the Treo's time with the NIST server would be a godsend.
    Am I missing something? I can't find version 0.97 anywhere
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcsipe
    Am I missing something? I can't find version 0.97 anywhere
    http://www.treoalarm.com/download.html
    Ok, apparently I wasn't looking in the right place. Thanks for the link JackNaylorPE
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    Quote Originally Posted by roustk
    Thanx. Didn't know .97 was out. Still no 5-way, but it's getting better!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Just tried TreoAlarm for the first time and love it. One question, though - in setting Alarm Sound Preferences, any settings for durations or repeat counts less than 3 seem to revert to 3 on exiting the panel. Is there some way to specify values less than 3 (e.g., no repeat)?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast