Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Sorry if this has been posted or is common knowledge

with sprint pcs vision pro pack u recieve 10 dollars a month in downloads, well they have an older version of zlauncher for 12 bucks. i installed the app then upgraded for free

IMO ZLAUNCHER is the best, turns my treo 650 into the perfect device
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    franko how did you download the old zlauncher??? to the treo 650. I got it when I bought my treo 600 but it tells me that I cannot download it cause it is not compatable with my 650... ? is there a way to get the serial # off the app or something?? or a way to manually download it form sprint?

-SB
    T650 - it will terminate itself!!
  3.    #3  
    i went online via treo 650 , my home page is the default one. i then went to downloads>Apps>Zlauncher, downloaded, upgraded , and your done let me know if this helps

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    When I downloaded ZLauncher from SPCS I didn't realize it was out of date... the download was version 5.10.4... I'm about to upgrade it using the download from ZZTechs
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    i went online via treo 650 , my home page is the default one. i then went to downloads>Apps>Zlauncher, downloaded, upgraded , and your done let me know if this helps
    Have you looked at what version you have? Mine says v5.11

However, it says its the unregistered version. Its only good for 30 days?
    Any idea how I can keep the version that I downloaded from sprints website and dump this unregistered version?
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Any idea how I can keep the version that I downloaded from sprints website and dump this unregistered version?
    I'm having the same problem, when I download from sprint, then upgrade the version is out of date, so then I install the new one and it says unregistered
    Franko, do you get the $10/mon in downloads if you have the vision pro pack or the premium pack...I was told by a sprint customer service rep it is only with the premium pack...
  9.    #9  
    i have the latest version 5.11
    after u get the outdated version from sprint, upgrade then go to zztechs web site and inform them you purchased zlauncher through sprint, u then upgraded and it dumped your reg code. they will email you back in 1-2 days with reg code.

i guess i forgot to mention the last part
    SORRY

oh yeah i have the pro pack

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    i have the latest version 5.11
    after u get the outdated version from sprint, upgrade then go to zztechs web site and inform them you purchased zlauncher through sprint, u then upgraded and it dumped your reg code. they will email you back in 1-2 days with reg code.

i guess i forgot to mention the last part
    SORRY

oh yeah i have the pro pack
    I just emailed their support earlier today to attempt to get my registration code...
    Sorry if this has been posted or is common knowledge

with sprint pcs vision pro pack u recieve 10 dollars a month in downloads, well they have an older version of zlauncher for 12 bucks. i installed the app then upgraded for free

IMO ZLAUNCHER is the best, turns my treo 650 into the perfect device
    Would you elaborate a bit in detail about the receiving $10 a month downloads with sprint pcs vision pro pack? Where did you find that? I am sure everyone would appreciate the how to find out details.
    Thanks in advance.
  12.    #12  
    i read it in this forum that you get 10 dollars per month FREE downloads(well i guess its not free since its a part of your pro pack but u get the idea )
    i then called sprint, they confirmed what i read and the rest as they say is history

At 1st i wasnt gonna post this cause i thought it was common knowlegde, but i am glad i did. i am glad to be able to help someone else on this forum cause i have recieved PLENTY of help just reading thru post and asking questions anyway hope this helps.

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    I just called sprint and they said only the premuim pack gives you $10/month in download, not the professional pack. anyone else check into that?
  14.    #14  
    i am a business cust. so the pro pack was the only one availalbe for me at least thats what sprint said. but i have noticed that with sprint it depends on who u talk to i have had issues and gotten angry anf hung up called back got someone else and i was fine. i will call sprint myself now to verify

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  15.    #15  
    i just got off the phone with sprint. it is the pro pack with the 10 dollars in download per month. while i was on the phone i got it free for two more months, 2 months free unlimited text and 2 months free voice command. now thats service

since i have had my treo the freebies are great
    $100 free software from handigo
    free 128 card
    $25 for buying 650 thru pay back program
    $30 (i think) ref.
    $10 someone used me as ref.
    4 months free vision pro pack
    2 months free unlimited text
    2 months free voice command
    23% onthly discount on bill thru job
    Sprint my hero

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    nice i now have zlauncher
    Do you have to call in order to get this from the sprint? If yes, would you provide the best number to call. Some of the numbers sprint listed you have to go through such a long time before you can talk to a real person.

Thanks in advance.
  18.    #18  
    Dial *2 from your phone this will take you to who you need to speak to(and its free) say "human" if you dont want to go through all the prompts, since they ask u again anyway ask them about the pro pack for vision and ask them does it include $10 in downloads per month to make sure.(if you dont already have vision then its free for two months to try it out, and the downloads too )

hope this helps

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    I do have Vision pro pack which is free through the realtor promotion for 2 years.
    In your case, the $10 downloads per month, is it included in your account? If it is, that means every month you can download something around $10 free through your sprint account. That would be nice to download some games for kids after all the necessaries programs you need.
    Thanks a lot. I'll try to call #2 sometime soon
    that or sprint got a newer version since when I bought it. I just installed the latest patch from sprint and redownloaded my ptunes and zlauncher apps. Now zlauncher works as it should

could be just chance, but it seems like this 1.08 patch did a lot more then just fix bugs.

-sb
    T650 - it will terminate itself!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast