1.    #1  
    I've read through the forums and there is not much here about using bluetooth on the 600....which headset (preferably with included, low-profile dongle) works well with the 600 in terms of clarity, reception, and reliabilty?

THANKS!

-Joe
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    After doing ALOT of research on this and other forums, just two weeks ago I bought the Jabra A210 dongle and the Motorola HS820 headset. I am really impressed by the performance: great sound both ways and good range. You can pick up and hang up from the headset, but you can't do any of the fancy stuff from the headset like put a caller on hold or send a call to voicemail. That's fine. The only thing I miss is a Mute button on the headset. You can buy extra software to add functionality. I bought Freedom 1.2 to get the phone to ring through to the headset.

I tried the "buy the dongle together with the headset" thing and bought the BlueTrek combo through Treo Central. It was just awful - I couldn't send it back soon enough.
    A210 HS820 is the best combo for the 600- Without a doubt!
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    A210 HS820 is the best combo for the 600- Without a doubt!
    I third that! (Is it because BT in both dongle and headset is ver. 1.2 )
  5.    #5  
    Thanks guys!

I just placed my order...can't wait! I'll post back after I get them.

-Joe
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Did any of you try a Scala 500? Just wondering how it compares to the Motorola. I have the Scala, and it is good but not great.
    There is a thread that I found where I think someone paired the jabra 210 with the Scala (with earjels) and he liked (he posted some pics as well).
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I paired a Jabra A210 and a Scala 500. Everything worked perfectly...however the people I would talk to on the headset said they were having a hard time hearing me. Since it was for business I couldnt keep using it, and went back to a wired headset. I really didnt want to go back to that wired configuration ..was really nice not having the wire.
    I am using the HS810 and A210, it works great( I tried HS820 and it was also good, I just like the neck holder and on/off boom on the 810 better)