1.    #1  
    Does anyone else have this happen:

Using Bluetooth & BT headset works fine for one phone call, but then the phone totally locks up requiring a soft reset? Either the screen won't come on at all or it locks when I enter the Bluetooth app on the phone.

I have noticed that this problem only seems to happen if the phone is NOT in discoverable mode (discoverable = no). If it's in discoverable mode it works fine.

Anyone else have this?
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    Just got my Treo Wireless Headset yesterday for use with my ATTWS 650. Bluetooth is not in discoverable mode. Haven't seen the problem you're mentioning yet and have made a few calls to test it out.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I had an ATT650 (sadly replaced with the P1 unlocked model w/ATT sim) and had no such issues.

My ATT model had twice the earpiece volume of my current P1 unlocked version. I'm sorry I gave it up.

Quote Originally Posted by seaflipper
    Does anyone else have this happen:

Using Bluetooth & BT headset works fine for one phone call, but then the phone totally locks up requiring a soft reset? Either the screen won't come on at all or it locks when I enter the Bluetooth app on the phone.

I have noticed that this problem only seems to happen if the phone is NOT in discoverable mode (discoverable = no). If it's in discoverable mode it works fine.

Anyone else have this?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    I had an ATT650 (sadly replaced with the P1 unlocked model w/ATT sim) and had no such issues.

My ATT model had twice the earpiece volume of my current P1 unlocked version. I'm sorry I gave it up.
    Oh yeah, I love my AT&T Treo650. Very loud, no volume issues at all. And no complaints from people I am talking to.

The BT issue just cropped up in the last few days. Not sure why...as long as I can get it working no big deal. Probably something I installed...
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750