1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to install DUN with Sprint after running the update 1.08? I have search and haven't found anything on installing the DUN after the update.
    Looking for a cell phone or cell accessories, check out http://www.marcusblade.com.
    Reinstall the dun patc. Continue as normal
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    rememberto soft reset...it doesnt show until u soft reset. i ran it 3 times yesterday before figuring this one out....hope it helps
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    The only thing that I'm concerned with about this, is that maybe when you install the DUN hack, it is downgrading some other things that were upgraded in the 1.08 update? Anyone know for sure about this?

Thanks,
    Jacob H.
    I installed the 1.08 Update and then the DUN patch from Shadowmite's site. It appears to be OK, since my Bluetooth headset still works great, but when I go to the Bluetooth screen and click "Setup Devices", my phone resets.

Any suggestions?
    Jeff

Motorola StarTac => Cingular Treo 270 => Sprint Treo 600 => Sprint Treo 650 => Sprint Treo 700p
    yep -
    as posted on shadowmite.com, simply uninstall the btmanager.prc from RAM, setup devices, then reinstall.