1.    #1  
    I just received my Treo 650! I've been using Entourage and am very happy with it and do not want to switch. Is "The Missing Sync" the ONLY option I have to sync my Treo with Entourage? I've heard some very negative reviews of "Missing Sync" on the boards and don't want to use unless it is my only option. Any help or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! I am VERY excited about getting started on on my 650. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Works flawless with Entourage here.
    i use the standard palm hotsync mgr with entourage, and it works fine.
    iBug
    mac osx user new beetle pilot powerbook operator smartphone communicator

----------
    vzw.kyo6035 > vzw.kyo7135 > vzw.treo600 > sprint.treo650
    Quote Originally Posted by iBug
    i use the standard palm hotsync mgr with entourage, and it works fine.
    Agreed. While I use the Missing Sync at home, at work I use the standard Palm HotSync Manager and it works just fine with Entourage.

I'm curious as to why the MIssing Sync is his "only" option.
    e2sync is also an option that works. It is not feature rich like missing sync. But for sync of entourage it works just fine. It has a very mac like interface and sits within the isync bar/application.
    Not to hijack this thread, but I think it's related.

I use a Mac OS 10.3.8 and Entourage X. I am cosidering getting a Treo 650, but want to know if the contacts software in the Treo supports work and home addresses, and what other information categories are not available on the Treo's address book/contact software. I've heard that if you store a photo of a contact on Entourage, it does not transfer or sync with the listing on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chunk
    Agreed. While I use the Missing Sync at home, at work I use the standard Palm HotSync Manager and it works just fine with Entourage.
    Captain Chunk... I thought HotSync was only compatible with Outlook? How do you get HotSync to work with Entourage?
    Quote Originally Posted by vnguyenlong
    Captain Chunk... I thought HotSync was only compatible with Outlook? How do you get HotSync to work with Entourage?
    Install/Use the Entourage Conduit.