1.    #1  
    Hello all!!! It is Friday and I am happy!!! I am looking into getting a PCMCIA Bluetooth card for my Apple Powerbook. Been looking online at them and was wondering if any of you all have one and what you think of it? I would really like one that doesn't protrude from the side of my computer or as little as possible. It would really be cool if you have one and can take a picture of it in your computer, that would be great!!! Your opinion counts... I am not looking for specific Apple users, just anybody using one of these.

Thanks all and have a great weekend!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nikihoi
    Hello all!!! It is Friday and I am happy!!! I am looking into getting a PCMCIA Bluetooth card for my Apple Powerbook. Been looking online at them and was wondering if any of you all have one and what you think of it? I would really like one that doesn't protrude from the side of my computer or as little as possible. It would really be cool if you have one and can take a picture of it in your computer, that would be great!!! Your opinion counts... I am not looking for specific Apple users, just anybody using one of these.

Thanks all and have a great weekend!!!
    try this.
    I'm not sure Apple even supports BT through PCMCIA, at least not running X.

Any confirm or deny???
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Mods, I know it is a BT related question, but maybe this might be better placed in the Mac forum?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."