1.    #1  
    This is really wierd. I backed up all my Treo on tuesday night. Wednesday everything was fine. But today thursday morning my Treo was reseted and it says that Snappermail crashed at 3:00am. I was able to restore all my saved and unsaved preferences. However, today I noticed that any mail from the 23 cannot be opened. I get this error:

Database: Unique ID not found (0x0218)

WTF, I can't see any mail from the 23rd now. Anybody having the same problem.

Thanks,

Al
    I've had that error before in the past. Did not do anything to my phone at all, I was just going to look up a email and got the error.
    I received the same error message this morning - which is the first time I have ever had any problem with Snappermail. I deleted Snappermail and reinstalled the latest beta, which was kind of a hassle. I hope that solves the problem.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  4.    #4  
    heberman,

I've done the same thing and I'm praying that I don't get more problems like that. I've contacted SnapperMail and it looks like the upgrade can corrupt some databases.

Al