1.    #1  
    My phone was acting just fine since I purchased it until yesterday. Verichat which had been my favorite app has now started crashing the phone. I can start verichat just fine...but if I leave it running and to go to anything else, upon reentry the phone reboots. Every single time. Only way it doesn't is if I sign off and exit. Which means I cannot keep it running in the background in always-on mode. Can anybody help?
    Quote Originally Posted by fourfather
    My phone was acting just fine since I purchased it until yesterday. Verichat which had been my favorite app has now started crashing the phone. I can start verichat just fine...but if I leave it running and to go to anything else, upon reentry the phone reboots. Every single time. Only way it doesn't is if I sign off and exit. Which means I cannot keep it running in the background in always-on mode. Can anybody help?
    probably corrupted file. delete verichat and reinstall after downloading directly from PDA Apps' website.
    I've been having the same problem. Are you running Butler? The developer told me to try to delete that. I haven't yet but I am going to try it soon.
  4.    #4  
    I'm going to try the reinstall thanks

Butler no...what app is that..sorry im a newbie..
    Check it out. Nice app for giving you repeated alarms when you get emails, phone messages etc.
  6.    #6  
    the reinstall worked...thank you
    I have noticed the automatic updates are the thing that continually will start my phone resetting. If I update via the web, everything is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    I have noticed the automatic updates are the thing that continually will start my phone resetting. If I update via the web, everything is fine.
    I've noticed that too. Now I always do an OTW install instead of an OTA install.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Do you mean uncheckin the box that says "automatic updates"?
    No, I keep that checked so that I know that there is a new version. I just dismiss it rather than download it and than when I'm back to my pc I go to their website and download the update from there.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone