Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    I cannot seem to get my photos to sync to my desktop. There's a file folder under My Pictures in XP but no photos. I've tried a search here and on P1 but no luck. Any suggestions?
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Bump. P1's site was not that helpful. Anyone? Nice typo, though.
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Start by looking at the Palm Desktop media section. Are they there?
    Quote Originally Posted by pmdied
    There's a file folder under My Pictures in XP but no photos.
    They should be under

\Documents and Settings\<current_PC_user>\My Documents\My Pictures\palmOne Photos\<username>\External Card ####\

and/or

\Documents and Settings\<current_PC_user>\My Documents\My Pictures\palmOne Photos\<username>\Internal\

Also, check the Media conduit setting in the Hotsync manager to make sure it's set to "Synchronize the Files".
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Thanks, but there are no photos under either of the designations. My desktop shows that a file was created the day I first synced my 650 (3/19) but I've been unable to find any photos that were taken prior to that date.

Also, I can't seem to find a Media Conduit on my hotsync manager; I have a Treo Pictures with the "sync files" active but there are no recenp photos under Treo Photos- just old photos from my 600. Any other place?
    Thanks in advance.

\Documents and Settings\<current_PC_user>\My Documents\My Pictures\palmOne Photos\<username>\External Card ####\

and/or

\Documents and Settings\<current_PC_user>\My Documents\My Pictures\palmOne Photos\<username>\Internal\
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com