1.    #1  
    .Mac members get 50% off when ordering StickyBrain until June 15, 2005.
    Quote Originally Posted by archie
    .Mac members get 50% off when ordering StickyBrain until June 15, 2005.
    I got and love it ! The "QuickNote" feature alone is worth it for me.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    I got that .Mac Connection newsletter this morning too. Is StickyBrain really worth the $20? My list of apps I need to pay for keeps growing. I just bought PTunes Deluxe, English-Spanish & Spanish-English dictionary (gold), BackUpBuddyVFS, & VoiceDial. My soon-to-be expired demos that I now have to pay for include: PowerRun, Agendus, SplashID, and Chatteremail. I'm still stuck for a good video player/maker solution--Kinoma Player&Producer vs. MMPlayer.

I know I'm off topic now, but what do you Mac people use? I'm down to 4MB on my Treo and I'm thinking PowerRun may not be able to move all I need it to move. I just really disliked the look of ZLauncher.

Sorry about the ramble.
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
  4.    #4  
    StickyBrain is worth the money but it is more of a luxory. I guess I would recommend the purchase of SplashID first. And if you have a Treo 650, you are going to need PowerRun.

I used the demo version of Agendus 6-point-whatever-it-was and liked it. By the time I decided to purchase it, version 7 came about. That was even better. I also bought version 8. I am not so sure about version 9. It is getting too complicated for my tastes and from what I hear, it is pretty unstable.
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Yeah, I didn't think anything of it, but I think that, like Archie, SplashID is far more important, and though StickyBrain is a bit of a luxury, its features are quite nice-- I've grown to really appreciate and use it, especially since there's no other easy way of syncing notes with the Palm (thought there are -- MPC, and one other with a conduit.)
    Thanks for the input. I'm going to keep SplashID. What do you mac people use for launchers, or is PowerRun get the job done?
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Retired Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Thanks for the input. I'm going to keep SplashID. What do you mac people use for launchers, or is PowerRun get the job done?
    I use zlauncher with a Mac OSX background/skin and Mac icons... Makes my Treo look like a Mini Mac
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Built-in. I like things as basic as possible.
    I use PowerRun. Simple. Means that all apps show up under All categrory (you don't have to go to your card from the category menu just to start app)
    Works with any apps that can run on the card.
    Note that any apps that require syncing with a special conduit or that need to communicate with other apps directly (i.e. ringer, email forwardin, etc) can not be moved to the card, regardless of the program that's doing the moving.
    Where did you get the OS X theme? When I was trying it out, all the links I found to OS X themes didn't work. How has your stability been with that launcher? Do you always use your Treo with that launcher running?
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Retired Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Where did you get the OS X theme? When I was trying it out, all the links I found to OS X themes didn't work. How has your stability been with that launcher? Do you always use your Treo with that launcher running?
    Handago has the OS X themes available for zlauncher.
    http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...%5B14%5D_title

Others have also made similar free osx themes, there are some links references in the treocentral forums.

Zlauncher runs all the time, perfect stability...no problems at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by archie
    And if you have a Treo 650, you are going to need PowerRun.
    Do you have PowerRun because you don't have ZLauncher or LauncherX, or in addition to one of them?

I'm still torn on the launcher issue. I've been doing searches on the launcher threads to read up on the advantages of each.
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Retired Treo 650
    Try them out. ZLauncher did much more than I wanted and tended to clutter the small screen unless you turned most of it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttreo
    Try them out. ZLauncher did much more than I wanted and tended to clutter the small screen unless you turned most of it off.
    I'm afraid of running out or RAM. Maybe I should load ZLauncher and move just a couple apps and see how it goes. But then I would have to buy the OS X theme and icon set to really try it out :/
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Retired Treo 650