1.    #1  
    I had used the dbscan program from pimlico software to check problems with my databases (it by the same people who do datebk) but now that I have done the Sprint update when i try to "start scan" it causes a soft reset. Anyone else have this problem?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I just ran it with no problems. I did do a hard reset and reinstalled my apps the way I did with the 600 to 650 upgrade. I was having problems with DTG and PrintBoy causing resets before the ROM upgrade and I knew that just restoring would not help the resets.
    Zane
  3.    #3  
    I deleted and reinstalled it and still get a soft reset. I don't have datebk5 at all but I was always able to use dbscan by itself before. You are running dbscan or datebk5?
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I have both. I use datebk5 as my main calendar. I only occasionly run dbscan.
    Zane
    My DBscan is doing the same thing.
    I scan mine at least every two days, even after this updated 1.08 it's working fine....no problems here.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Mine is fine with 1.08 ran it yesterday and just now
    Gene
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I ran dbscan after restoring with backupman following the update. No problem. I did have dbscan stored on the sd card.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Are you using the "scan" button or the menu option to delete records. The Scan button really never did work. You really need to use the menu option called "Remove All Deleted Records". This works like a charm for me.

Jeff
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Remove all deleted records? I don't see that in the options for dbScan V 1.4e. Am I out of date?
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Yes, I believe you are out of date the latest version is 1.8a I believe. It doesn't matter I just installed that version and ran it and it did the same thing. I went back into dbscan and removed all deleted records then ran scan and this time it didn't crash until I exitted the dbscan program.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
  12.    #12  
    Where did you find 1.8? I believe the one I dloaded from their website said 1.7c. I just tried doing the delete records from the menu and after it said it deleted some things it then caused the soft reset. By the way, the scan now button always worked fine for me before.
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    download the latest datebk zip and look in the advanced stuff folder.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Thanks!
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
  15.    #15  
    Just installed 1.8a and it causes the same thing as the 1.7c version did for me.
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA