1.    #1  
    I am sorry if this is common knowledge for most TreoCentral readers, but I feel a little behind on this issue. I would like to use DUN on my 650 using Cingular. Cable connect is fine (no BT).

I was under the impression that the Sprint version had been hacked, but the GSM had not. I have been reading about an application called PDANet that will allow me to perform DUN with my laptop.

My co-worker says he spoke with a Cingular technical rep who advised him that DUN was working fine and allowed by the carrier when the user was subscribed to the unlimited data plan.

Does this sound true? Anyone have personal experience making it work? Thank you very much for shedding light on this.
    DUN works fine on the MediaNet Unlimited plan, too. If you have an unlocked GSM 650, you can use DUN straight out of the box, but the Cingular-branded 650's have it disabled in the ROM so you must either purchase PDANet or install the DUN-hacked Bluetooth module from Shadowmite's web site
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  3.    #3  
    Can I use DUN with the USB cable?
    I DUNno!
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro