1.    #1  
    Once or twice a day I look at the screen on my Treo 650, and I have the little envelope telling me I have 1 or 2 messages. I click on it, and there are messages from my POP account in VersaMail.
    I don't have VersaMail set up to check automatically. I do most of my email on the computer.
    I have VersaMail set up to leave the mail on the server so it's not a tragedy since those messages (and the rest of my mail) still get to my computer, but it's irritating.
    Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I bet you have VersaMail set to synchronize with the desktop. when you Hotsync, Versamail also checks for new messages, and you get them on the Treo as well as on the desktop. Set VersaMail to not sync and you should be in good shape.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver5
    I bet you have VersaMail set to synchronize with the desktop. when you Hotsync, Versamail also checks for new messages, and you get them on the Treo as well as on the desktop. Set VersaMail to not sync and you should be in good shape.
    Thanks so much. I'm sure that's my situation. VersaMail does sync every time. I thought it had to so it world keep working.