1.    #1  
    Hello Treo users (this is my first post). I purchased my Treo 650 on eBay, and when I received it, no software CD was included leaving me without Palm Desktop for communication between my Treo and my computer. I have been unable to contact the seller; furthermore, I have been unable to find a download on the internet for the version of Palm Desktop needed for the Treo 650. Also, I contacted PalmOne and Sprint and they were both unwilling to help as a result of purchasing the phone on eBay. Does anybody have a quick solution (other than going to a sprint store, buying a new phone, installing the software, and then returning it)?
    Welcome Marty.

The software is available for download on plam developer site. You will have to register as a developer to get it. Thats the only place you can download it. It will take me a minute to find the link, but I'll post it here shortly.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    go to this link and click on join now to register. It doesnt matter if you are really developer or not.
    http://pluggedin.palmone.com/regac/pluggedin/login.jsp

Once you have completed registration go back to the same link and it should take you to the page with desktop software on it. They are carrier specific so make sure you get the right one.

Good luck.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  4.    #4  
    Woof, thank you. I am going to follow your instructions. Thanks again.
    I forgot to mention that the second time you will have to login of course. Good luck and holler if you need help.
    — Ed Howdershelt
  6.    #6  
    Thanks again; I am up and running.