1.    #1  
    I am trying to connect my Zire 72 to the BT DUN on my unlocked 650. I have Cingular blue and have managed to use dun on my windows laptop just fine. How do I configure my Zire to connect?

I have not found anything that describes how to connect with another P1 unit. I have tried searching here and not really found anything, since most relate to connecting to windows. Can anybody give me specifics or point me to a place that does?

TIA

lincman
    I cannot speak directly about the pairing with a Zire 72 but since you said you did not find directions, I am going to go ahead and point you to the support page for bluetooth set up for the 72:

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=PalmSupportKB,ts=Palm_External2001,case=obj(19227)

Since you have set up the DUN with your laptop, I am assuming you have functionality with your Treo. It is necessary to set up the profile on your 72 now.
    Gene
  3.    #3  
    Gene,

Thanks, although I have seen this and it didn't really help. There seems to be something more fundamentally wrong between the Zire and the Treo. I really need some guidance from sombody who has actually done this.

Thanks
  4.    #4  
    Anybody out there connecting their Zire via BT???