1.    #1  
    Why is the number 1 listed to the right side of my voicemail bookmark. I do not have a vmail message?? The bookmark is at the bottom of my phone screen. Also, how do I get my Treo to stay on the same screen when the screen goes out and my keyguard is activated. Is there a way to do this?
    Shatter, Can't help you with the voicemail thing as I don't get a number no matter how many vm's I have. (Cingular, locked phone)

To start again on the same screen, just turn the phone back on using the red phone/power button. Any other button switches you to the application that it controls.
    1 is the "hot" key. Press & hold. Your phone will dial your voicemail service automatically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatter
    Why is the number 1 listed to the right side of my voicemail bookmark. I do not have a vmail message?? The bookmark is at the bottom of my phone screen. Also, how do I get my Treo to stay on the same screen when the screen goes out and my keyguard is activated. Is there a way to do this?
    Shatter,
    Do you mean on your favorites buttons..on the lower part of your phone screen?
    If yes...the number one in the voicemail favorite button refers to the ability to press and hold the number 1 key on your phone..this also is a way to dial your voicemail box. They probably put that in there as a reminder. If you look at your screen key pad not the hard keys..that is why you'll also see an envelope on the number 1 key...
    As far as I know it is probably on all phones. Definitely on sprint.
    PRPRPR--$you$'$re$ $absolutely$ $right$. $I$ $didn$'$t$ $get$ $what$ $shatter$ $meant$ $in$ $his$ $original$ $note$. $The$ $1$ $is$ $indeed$ $the$ $quick$ $lauch$ $button$ $and$ $of$ $course$ $its$ $on$ $my$ $phone$ $too$.
  6.    #6  
    Got it! Thanks. You all answered my questions.