1.    #1  
    We are pleased to announce that a new version of NesEm is now available at KalemSoft website

The new features include:

Treo 600/650 keyboard support
    Treo 600/650 incoming call handling
    Zire31 multiple key press handling
    Autofire support for PalmOne devices
    Quicksave/Quickload support for PalmOne devices
    Turbo mode for PalmOne devices
    Game fixes

Regards.

KalemSoft
    How do paid users get an upgrade?
  3.    #3  
    You can get the updates from www.kalemsoft.com/register.html using your keys and registered email address.

Regards.
    hot damn....it's about time, been waiting for you to fix the incoming call problem.
    has anyone used this? does it take up a lot of room or can it be run of SD card? where do you get the games?
    matthew there is a HUGE thread that started when this software was first updated for the 650. Great software. I have about 500 games on my sd card.

check out that thread.
    ok I am not impressed at all. the incoming call problem is worst. At least now the phone freeze temporarily and/or answering a call an not knowing it is fixed, but once you hang up on the call, my phone does a soft reset. this is sooo whack!

Been waiting months for this update and it is only worst.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by shanta
    ok I am not impressed at all. the incoming call problem is worst. At least now the phone freeze temporarily and/or answering a call an not knowing it is fixed, but once you hang up on the call, my phone does a soft reset. this is sooo whack!

Been waiting months for this update and it is only worst.
    Incoming calls have been tested on an actual Treo650 and they should be handled as explained below.

When a call comes, NesEm will display incoming call alert you get with the regular phone application. You have the choice to accept the call or ignore it as usual. In either case, NesEm will save the game state at that time and the state will be stored as call-save.sav file. The save state is stored into internal RAM. At the time of the call, the phone application takes the control so NesEm has to be exited. You can return to the game to where you left by using the save state recorded.

If you can explain the problem step by step in more detail with information about your Treo (which carrier, etc.), perhaps we can help you resolve your issue.

Regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by KalemSoft
    Incoming calls have been tested on an actual Treo650 and they should be handled as explained below.

When a call comes, NesEm will display incoming call alert you get with the regular phone application. You have the choice to accept the call or ignore it as usual. In either case, NesEm will save the game state at that time and the state will be stored as call-save.sav file. The save state is stored into internal RAM. At the time of the call, the phone application takes the control so NesEm has to be exited. You can return to the game to where you left by using the save state recorded.

If you can explain the problem step by step in more detail with information about your Treo (which carrier, etc.), perhaps we can help you resolve your issue.

Regards.
    Okay...let me first state that I am running this from my SD card, maybe I need to install NesEm into RAM???

While I am playing a game (any game) I call my cell phone (I have a Sprint Treo 650and it does say "answer" or "ignore" and the game exits just fine. After the call is done, whether the other person hangs up first or I hang up before they do, upon hanging the call, the phone soft resets.

After you explained what the is done, I put the game in RAM, and did a test call to myself and it worked the way it is supposed to, so it seems the only problem I have is when I run NesEm from my SD card...can't have it all but it is way better then before. Thanks for your help!