Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Is anyone having issues using Verichat with the new update?
    nope
    Quote Originally Posted by NextDream
    Is anyone having issues using Verichat with the new update?
    No problems here but I assume that's not the case for you. Care to elaborate?
    yeah...my license about to run out.
    I couldn't get Aim to sign-on initially. I tried for a while.. I ended up doing a soft reset and then it started working again.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    No problems here but I assume that's not the case for you. Care to elaborate?
    I can't seem to get connected. I get "unable to connect to the AIM IM proxy server" "unable to connect to MSN IM proxy server" What would cause that?
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I did a soft reset and it seems to be working now. Could it have something to do with the "ChangeName" program that I used during the 1.08 update? Maybe the hotsync id didnt match up?
    verichart was one of two apps causing my treo to soft reset after the update. so deleted it, reinstalled latest beta version and no problems since then...
    Mine constantly resets in SMS always on mode
    Quote Originally Posted by deer8
    Mine constantly resets in SMS always on mode
    Same here, but it was doing that before the ROM update and has been with numerous revisions of VeriChat. My hope was that the ROM update would fix that since the VeriChat people and I tried everything to get this working. I went to Data Only mode a while ago and that works fine, albeit with a minor impact on battery life.
    I have been in email contact with developer and they seem interested in knowing what reset messages I have been getting (##377). Earlier they had said they thought 1.08 would take care of it, but it has not.

Anyone having problems, I would suggest letting PDAApps know what messages are causing the reset. Maybe they will get a clearer picture of what is happening that way...
    No issues here. I reinstalled when I flashed it, though.
    I also have no issues with Verichat. it has always worked great for me.
    Has it worked well in SMS always on?
    Yes, was working well before the (sprintpcs) update & works great now as well. I have it in SMS always on mode. I have version 2.82b
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I had to reload verichat after the Sprint update. It would not connect. I just deleted it with zlauncher and downloaded it from Pdaapps.com again. Good to go!
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    mines has worked in SMS always on mode pre & post SPCS update
    Quote Originally Posted by delrey
    Yes, was working well before the (sprintpcs) update & works great now as well. I have it in SMS always on mode. I have version 2.82b
    Same experience for me. The only change after the ROM update was the disappearance of the "Flight Status" bot. I tried resetting the bots list from the Buddy List view, and deleted all but Flight Status, but it disappeared again. Not a big issue, and all other aspects of Verichat work very well for me.
    MMNotify is causing resets on mine. Anyone know how I can stop that?
    Here is message I received from PDAApps (see below). I am going to start by reloading some programs and dumping off some programs that I don't use much (and ones that I haven't seen on this board much and haven't been proven to be problem free). I am also turning off such preferences as "allow AIM from two computers" etc. I'm hoping this will help...

We think you have a corrupt SMS/messages or other database on your system. You are using VeriChat from the phone, and not from an external card? Right?

Would it be possible for you to hotSync, hard-reset, restore to a new profile, just install VeriChat and do a few tests and see if that helps. If it does, then you will want to re-install your other applications one by one.

At any time, you can always hard-reset again and restore to your original profile.

PDAapps
    Last edited by deer8; 03/24/2005 at 02:49 PM. Reason: color change-easier to read
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast