1.    #1  
    Iím hoping someone out there can help me. Iíve search and searched to no avail.

I synch my Treo 650 with my work and home laptop, both using Outlook 2003. I am having a problem with duplicate anniversaries on my calendar. I enter the anniversaries to the standard outlook field. Each time I sync to my home PC another anniversary date is entered on my home PC and the Treo. When I sync at work, it is sometimes duplicated the work PC as well. I have the anniversary date set up as a custom field mapped in the Hot Sync settings and I have a hunch the problem may be actually coming from contacts (not calendar), as this is only related to anniversaries.

What I have tried so far: Updated the outlook conduit from website, changed my home computer to ďhandheld replaces desktopĒ for both the calendar and contacts settings, ensured that synch to multiple PCís is selected on both PCís.

Any other words of wisdom? I never had this problem on my 300 or 600. I suppose I could remove anniversary from the custom field, but I really donít want to loose this information.

Thanks for the help!
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMatt
    Iím hoping someone out there can help me. Iíve search and searched to no avail.

I synch my Treo 650 with my work and home laptop, both using Outlook 2003. I am having a problem with duplicate anniversaries on my calendar. I enter the anniversaries to the standard outlook field. Each time I sync to my home PC another anniversary date is entered on my home PC and the Treo. When I sync at work, it is sometimes duplicated the work PC as well. I have the anniversary date set up as a custom field mapped in the Hot Sync settings and I have a hunch the problem may be actually coming from contacts (not calendar), as this is only related to anniversaries.

What I have tried so far: Updated the outlook conduit from website, changed my home computer to ďhandheld replaces desktopĒ for both the calendar and contacts settings, ensured that synch to multiple PCís is selected on both PCís.

Any other words of wisdom? I never had this problem on my 300 or 600. I suppose I could remove anniversary from the custom field, but I really donít want to loose this information.

Thanks for the help!
    I encountered this problem with my laptop as well which I use at work. The only fix I came up with so far is to periodically export my "work" calender file in Microsoft Excel to a folder and then open import it to your "home" calender and select the option not to import duplicate items. Synch as normal and you'd be fine.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you ginola. Are there any other ideas out there. Would really rather not to have to constanty create pst's to mak this work correctly.