1.    #1  
    So I happily used the sprint update for my palm, and I deleted all of the files in my backup file per the directions. Looked great after it updated (gave me 10 megs more!!) I then hotsync'd again, but the computer (mac osX) over-rode the update and reverted the palm to the way it was before. Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by lomli
    So I happily used the sprint update for my palm, and I deleted all of the files in my backup file per the directions. Looked great after it updated (gave me 10 megs more!!) I then hotsync'd again, but the computer (mac osX) over-rode the update and reverted the palm to the way it was before. Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance
    Its supposed to put your applications back.... Is that what you mean?

Check in the "phone info" menu to see if it says SOFTWARE: Treo650-1.08-SPCS
    I just completed my update with my imac. Without incident. Did you have to create a temp user to get enough memory? What do you mean by "the way it was before"
    Mike

"Because none of us are as dumb as all of us."
  4.    #4  
    It reverted to the previous version (as if I had never updated in the first place). I'm doing it again, and it looks like it's working now. Don't know what the issue was on the first attempt. Some people describe insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result every time. Call me insane...
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I had the same problem. I installed the update as directed, but then had to manually run the CDMA updater on the Treo. The program ran, but there was no reset after it was finished. I then checked the phone info and it still listed the same info as before (1.03). What happened?
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    You have to run the DC app to update everything.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Thanks quake97, that got it.