Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Has anyone had any BT problems since the update? I have the SPCS 650, no custom roms, updated with no problem, but now whenever I try to make a call, the HBH 660 won't pick up. It was flawless before.
    Sooner or later it's bound to be later...
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmm2004
    Has anyone had any BT problems since the update? I have the SPCS 650, no custom roms, updated with no problem, but now whenever I try to make a call, the HBH 660 won't pick up. It was flawless before.
    I had the same exact problem last night. Here's what fixed it for me. Press the volume toggle switch downward until you see the display show that the unit is searching for a bluetooth unit to pair with. At this point, the Treo should see the unit and ask for the 4 digit code (0000). Enter the code and the treo should see the head phone and vice versa. Apparently the rom update makes the treo look like a new phone to the headset and you have to perform the above steps to pair it to a "new phone" Let me know it this helps...
    life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    YOU ROCK!!!! Yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Thx wolwol!!!! (you too lucki, i had come back after fixing it, and saw that you gave the same advice!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmm2004
    Thx wolwol!!!! (you too lucki, i had come back after fixing it, and saw that you gave the same advice!
    No prob bro.. That's what we're here for.
    I'm having the exact same problem with the HS820 - pairs but then can't discover it afterwards. How do I make the HS820 fine the phone (it doesn't have a volume toggle button). Very odd and frustrating!

thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by HARJman
    I'm having the exact same problem with the HS820 - pairs but then can't discover it afterwards. How do I make the HS820 fine the phone (it doesn't have a volume toggle button). Very odd and frustrating!

thanks in advance
    Is there anything in the manual that will show you how to trigger a new device or new phone set up on the HS820? If so, follow those instructions...
    I had the same problem, fixed everything, but now I am having horrible static issues with the HBH-660. I mean, i'm getting static with the phone in my pocket, this was NEVER the case before the upgrade. Anyone experiencing anything close to this?
    C~Money
    ~Treo 600 ~~> Treo 650 (Sprint PCS)
    ~Sony Ericsson HBH-660 & Jabra EarGel
    ~Vaja i-Volution T-65 (Caterina Steel Gray)
    ~Sandisk 1GB Ultra II Secure Digital SD Card
    ~pa1mOne cradle (w/extra battery)

I am having really bad reception problems.....people are telling me it fades in and out similar to what its like when you have call waiting (it will mute for a second and then go back to normal). Maybe I should try the Treo headset............
    C~Money
    ~Treo 600 ~~> Treo 650 (Sprint PCS)
    ~Sony Ericsson HBH-660 & Jabra EarGel
    ~Vaja i-Volution T-65 (Caterina Steel Gray)
    ~Sandisk 1GB Ultra II Secure Digital SD Card
    ~pa1mOne cradle (w/extra battery)

Quote Originally Posted by luckiweeman
    Is there anything in the manual that will show you how to trigger a new device or new phone set up on the HS820? If so, follow those instructions...
    Thanks. Unfortunately, I don't see a trigger mechanism, I can get it to find the phone and pair it, but not luck finding it afterwards. Any other ideas?