1.    #1  
    If anyone didn't already know, PocketTunes version 3.08 was released today. They claim it fixes certain bugs and a known reset issue.

However, when I tried to update the program over the phone with Blazer, it says there's not enough room on my handheld to add the program. I have 10 megabytes free, and the .prc is only 600 kilobytes. I updated to PocketTunes 3.07 when it was released by downloading the .prc through Blazer, but I can't do it that way since I installed the update.

I'm afraid I may have run into an issue with the new 1.08 firmware for the Sprint 650s. If anyone else with the new version has had the same experience or had success for that matter, please post your results and the steps that you took to update the program through Blazer.
    Wasn't 3.08 released a few days ago? I already had it when i flashed 1.08 so it came back once i did my hotsync/restore.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Worked fine for me.. 1.08 firmware.. updated over the air from 3.07 to 3.08
    Just for the hell of it, I tried to OTA the upgrade, but it said I had the current version...can't help you

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I did the update, from the desktop.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  6.    #6  
    Oh, well I assumed it was released today. Normsoft sent me the email today saying it was released. They must have been a little slow on that one.

Still, it won't let me upgrade it. I know I could download the .prc to my desktop, but this situation just worries me a little bit. You know somethings not right when your Treo says it doesn't have enough space to add a 600 KB application, but right below that informs you that total free space equals 10 MB.

At any rate, something's not right with my Treo, the Sprint update, or the new PocketTunes.
    This update was released last week, and is working well with the new Sprint/PalmOne updated.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  8.    #8  
    I'm not doubting the capabilities of the update to work properly once it's on the phone, but my Treo won't let me download the .prc through a link on Blazer. That's the main issue I'm worried about.

My statement about the update being released was just to inform anyone who didn't know, and I'm sorry about improperly stating the release date.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I just updated my PT over the air. It took only 30 seconds without any problem.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman
    Worked fine for me.. 1.08 firmware.. updated over the air from 3.07 to 3.08
    That's not good for me. Something must be wrong with my Treo. Thanks for letting me know guys.
    Just to add, I did upgrade Ringo OTA last night after the new ROM, so I don't think there is any "new" bug with Blazer.

12.    #12  
    Just to let everyone know, if they encounter my problem, do a soft reset and everything will be peaches.

Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFuhrman
    Just to let everyone know, if they encounter my problem, do a soft reset and everything will be peaches.

Thanks again!
    Great. Glad you got it working!