1.    #1  
    maybe old news, but i wanted to share with anyone who may not have known this...

who needs 29.99/mo internet...?

blazer>menu>options>prefs>advanced>set proxy>

1) tick use proxy server box
    2) proxy server: 216.155.165.50
    3) port 8080

(in the prefs app in the main menu, t-zones must be selected in the network pulldown)

happy browsing!
    doesnt work for me any more damn to-mo
    tried it last night when I finally charged mine up... Then I called Cust Service and got the $19.99 plan I might look into setting up a proxy later on as soon as I learn more about the device.
    Thanks for the tip.
    Has this always worked? Will Tmo shut this out eventually?
    Million Dollar Bills, anyone?

<a href="http://www.millionbill.com">www.MillionBill.com</a>
    This is not "maybe" old news, it IS old news. There are many threads about this topic on this site and over on T-Mobile.HowardForums.com. One sample thread is this T-Mobile T-Zones work around.
    Treo knowledge base (FAQs)

Treo Hater's Club

Treo 600 (GSM)--> MDA Vario (HTC Wizard)
    In fact, I just started a new thread on this yesterday, in the proper forum, in relation to where it still might work.

Still works for those in Southern California.

Also, talked my brother into buying a Treo, too, and apparently T-Mobile is telling new users that T-Zones does not work for the Treo. They refused to add it to his account, so he added via on-line.

They are right in that T-Zones d/l'ing won't work (such as ringtones and wallpapers), but the data transfer does. Works great with Xiino, too.
    Thanks for the tip. It works very well.
    I have one question. How do you setup the outgoing mail server for T-mobile?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrcanpoet
    In fact, I just started a new thread on this yesterday, in the proper forum, in relation to where it still might work.

Still works for those in Southern California.

Also, talked my brother into buying a Treo, too, and apparently T-Mobile is telling new users that T-Zones does not work for the Treo. They refused to add it to his account, so he added via on-line.

They are right in that T-Zones d/l'ing won't work (such as ringtones and wallpapers), but the data transfer does. Works great with Xiino, too.
    But still, this is just Blazer, right? I mean, you can't run something like Snappermail this way, can you? Surely you need the plan for this?
    Thanks, samzerb! This may be old news, but it's new to me. I've read threads on how one can get internet service with T-Zones but never knew how. I just set up Blazer and it works great for me.
    My wife and I both have Treo 600s. Mine is on an individual plan while hers is on a corporate shared minutes plan.

I'm able to get Internet using this method, but my wife's Treo can not. On her Treo 600, a screen comes up asking to sign up for T-zones for $4.99 a month. You can "cancel" the signup, but you don't get Internet.

Has anyone else experienced this?
    Million Dollar Bills, anyone?

<a href="http://www.millionbill.com">www.MillionBill.com</a>