1.    #1  
    I just switched to Snapper 2 because I had to get/send accounts individually in Versamail. Snapper works fine except for one little issue, when I check the error log, after setting it up to automatically check my email accounts, I find out that snapper terminated because the phone is off!! Well, the radio is on but the device itself is off? has anyone else seen this, how do I fix it? what am I doing wrong? Help please.
    Treoing & Loving it
    When you are using some other aoplications, Snapper will not stop that program and do an auto-retrieval. It will then wait for several seconds (?) to see if the treo is free. This may be the reason why you got that error.
  3.    #3  
    I would leave my Treo on the main menu, not in any apps per se. I do however have Treohelprer, LedOff, keycaps600, and kblightsoff which I think run in the background. the thing is it is telling me that the phone is off!
    Treoing & Loving it
    If you can't figure it out, try the Snappermail Yahoo group. You can get a lot of help there.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Hey, just talked to a Snapper Rep and they said that they will have Background Email Fetching in Version 3

Save your downloads to upgrade!

BenJoe
    Under the hidden preferences (BUG) - do you have "ignore power-on state" checked? that may have something to do with it.
    does snapper2 have "push" like chatter does?
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    Hey, just talked to a Snapper Rep and they said that they will have Background Email Fetching in Version 3

Save your downloads to upgrade!

BenJoe
    Did they say when it might be released?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    They didn't have a release date yet, but they said soon. Who knows with software though. Snapper is an email fetch or pull program.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I wouldn't hold your breath for v. 3 They have had an upgrade for v. 2 in beta forever! When I asked about plans for release, they said "as a matter if policy, we do not give info on release dates"
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    spoiled my joy