1.    #1  
    Hello,

Does anybody use Sandisk 1GB Ultra II SD card? Does it work well with Treo650?
    Also, could anybody recommend a card reader for this card?

Thanks

Mikhail
    I just picked up this card last weekend at Costco. Works great. I use an old Lexar multi format card reader.
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
  3.    #3  
    Sorrry, I've never notice an SD category on the forum
    the sandisk 1gb ultra II worked great in my treo 650.. for 2 hours.
  5.    #5  
    Do you know what could happen? Did you exchange to a new or did you get another brand?
    This should be good when it's out.
    http://www.sandisk.com/pressrelease/20050219a.htm

If you usually drop your Treo in a dock or otherwise have it hooked up to your PC then consider CardExport. It's a utility that turns your device into a CardReader and allows you to connect to the SD card in your Treo from your PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhail
    Hello,

Does anybody use Sandisk 1GB Ultra II SD card? Does it work well with Treo650?
    Also, could anybody recommend a card reader for this card?

Thanks

Mikhail
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikhail
    Do you know what could happen? Did you exchange to a new or did you get another brand?
    it was probably just a defective card. i end up returning it. i'm waiting for the 2gb card. (atp 2gb)
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    For a card reader, I use the SanDisk MobileMate SD+ for large files. WICKED FAST and tiny - I keep it on my keychain.

CardExport is nice for small files. CardExport and my BoxWave MiniSync cable don't get along well though. Haven't tried the new MiniSync with my desktop machine or for normal syncing yet, the MiniSync might be defective. CardExport works wonderfully via normal cable to my desktop.