1.    #1  
    Hello, I am looking for a horizontal pouch (or something with a similar shape that protects the 650) with a detacheable belt clip. The reason is that I carry my Treo not very often on the belt but in my bag or jacket. I am looking for a detacheable belt clip in order to have the case as small as possible when in my bag.

Do you have any suggestions?

Greetings from Germany!

- MacBaren -
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Krussel horizontec case has belt loops and a detachable belt clips. I am very happy with it.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Hey LennyV,

Where can you get the Krussel horizontal case? I just ordered the Treo Side case for now just to go ahead and have something, but eventually i want a nice horizontal side case for the 650.
  4.    #4  
    LennyV: which size of the horizontal case do you use? I canīt find anything for the Treo 650... Thanks, MacBaren
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dhammond_man
    Hey LennyV,

Where can you get the Krussel horizontal case? I just ordered the Treo Side case for now just to go ahead and have something, but eventually i want a nice horizontal side case for the 650.
    I purchased my case at http://www.jr.com
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MacBaren
    LennyV: which size of the horizontal case do you use? I canīt find anything for the Treo 650... Thanks, MacBaren
    I have the S wide. The official name is "KRUSELL 94162 Horizontic Premium S-Wide.

Hope that helps.
    Lenny

Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    dhammond_man, I was just checking out the JR site and I don't find the case I purchased listed anymore. I do see a 650 multidapt case but it does not show a picture.

I am sure if you goto Krussells website http://www.krusell.se/ they can refer you to a vendor

Hope that helps.
    Lenny

Thanks Lenny for the info. i'll definitely go there to find out.