Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Did Little Angel inspire such an astonishing political debate?

Didn't somebody mention PortaBill? We could have a hayday with that one. I think you'll like our next app! Anybody else have any suggestions for a PortaPet?
    If you don't like it, we'll make
    more!
    BionicDave,

It's obvious that you are incapable of having a conversation about politics or government without making this into a Republican vs. Democrat debate. I don't have the time, energy or inclination to get into that nonsense.

When you are ready to discuss the implications of the acts themselves, let me know.

I'm not endorsing any party (or candidates for that matter) with my comments. I was merely commenting on the reality of the Clinton Presidency. His legacy will be a poor one and he will not be revered later in life.

Every President has skeletons in their closet. And they tend to get a bunch more while they sit in the Oval Office. Clinton seemed unable to keep his quiet and it cost him dearly (and will continue to do so until he finally gets out of the spotlight and stays out of it).

>>And as for draft dodging, I'm sure you feel FAR more confident knowing that our current leader boldly protected the borders of Texas from the encroaching Viet Cong threat. What a brave American hero!<<

Whether the younger Bush served overseas or not is not the point. The point is that he DID serve when called to do so. That is the price you pay to live in this country (in case you weren't aware). Most of us will never be called to serve in our military. But it is our most solemn duty to do so when this nation needs soldiers to defend itself. Mr. Clinton chose to ignore his duty to his nation and I found it distasteful for someone who held such contempt for his duty to his nation to end up in charge of the strongest military force on the planet.

If you don't want to admit to the realities of his presidency, then please keep your pro-Clinton propaganda to yourself.

*steps off soapbox again*
    If you dont like it, Don't load it.

ps, I wanna see what portaHo would do with portaMonkey..eww.
    how do you pull of cameos? can I beam my monkey to another?
    Go forth & wreak havoc..
    If you click on the "Heart" button on PortaHo, Monkey will come out and give her a little "love". Of course it's censored to leave a little to the imagination. You can also beam PortaHo to a friend who has PortaPimp and watch them scuffle. Who's the tougher of the two? You'll just have to see for yourself!

In the near future, we'll be updating the pets with color, more features...etc. Check out www.eruptor.com for further updates, or just check back here!

Who's got the oldest pet out there? How many hidden features have you found in your pet? What's the funniest thing YOUR Little Angel has said to you?
    more!
    My favorite LITTLE ANGEL (hmmm... s/b Devil) saying is, "Your family's gene pool needs some chlorine".
    how do you do this beaming of animals?
    is there a beam option that I dont see?

ps, they should make a PortaDevil. yeah.
    _nykto
    Go forth & wreak havoc..
    In the PortaHo and PortaPimp applications, there is a "beam" feature within the application. When you beam Ho to Pimp, or vice versa, it unlocks an animation within the application. It's very cool and very funny!

Who's got the biggest, baddest pimp or the roughest, toughest ho?
    more!
  8.    #68  
    I have the PortaHo and PortaPimp. Sometimes I forget to feed them and they become sick. Then I click the "cross" and the ambulance comes. A few minutes later, they should return with perfect health, right? But once my Pimpy and Hosy become sick, they are always sick, regardless on how many times I send them to the ambulance..
    What is new today will be old tomorrow..
    Originally posted by BionicDave
    It was only in America that people so obsessed over Clinton's private life
    Right. And only in America was Clinton the President.

Having "relations" with a paid intern in a government office while representing the people of the United States on the telephone with other officials is not "Clinton's private life." At least in my book.
    Ooops, forgot to check these boards for a while, and now find more pablum-puking by the likes of wannabe-apolitical-yet-obviously-a-John-Bircher Sluggo, and his lil' right-wing partner-in-conservative-crime, K. Cannon...

Slug-man: stop waving the flag, claiming you're just making objective remarks, then telling us how OUR history will remember people; you might say you're just strolling through the non-partisan park, but your drippingly partisan beliefs are clear, and history will prove a better teacher for you than the Norman Rockwell Gazette you evidently cling to as a prime source of news. Nixon raped the presidency far worse than Clinton ever did, but now history is kind to him. It is likely history will be even kinder to WJC.

K. Cannon: get over it; men have sex. One day you'll see that.

Later guys! Go go go PortaPam!!!
    Ooops, forgot to check these boards for a while, and now find more pablum-puking by the likes of wannabe-apolitical-yet-obviously-a-John-Bircher Sluggo, and his lil' right-wing partner-in-conservative-crime, K. Cannon...

Slug-man: stop waving the flag, claiming you're just making objective remarks, then telling us how OUR history will remember people; you might say you're just strolling through the non-partisan park, but your drippingly partisan beliefs are clear, and history will prove a better teacher for you than the Norman Rockwell Gazette you evidently cling to as a prime source of news. Nixon raped the presidency far worse than Clinton ever did, but now history is kind to him. It is likely history will be even kinder to WJC.

Don't worry about not checking in a while, it was nice here without having to listen to someone who doesn't have a clue.

I never said that Nixon didn't royally screw the Presidency. It was because of what happened during his terms in office that caused the Oval Office to lose significant power in American government. History softened on him because Nixon got out of the spotlight and stayed out of it. That softened public opinion on him and allowed him to become the 'elder statesman' which many heads of state consulted (including WJC).

Until Clinton gets out of the spotlight and stays there, history will not be kind to him. As long as he is fresh in poeple's minds, they will remember all the scandals and controversies and his legacy will be a negative one. That's not to say that history will soften its position with him if he does go away, but it is his best chance to create a positive legacy. You know it, I know it and so does everyone else who has read (or will read) this thread. Admit it, get over it and move on.

If you want to support Clinton, that's your privledge. Mind you, you're one of the few who still does. Nearly all his allies jumped ship within a couple weeks of his leaving office.

As for my knowledge of history? My sources have been many and from many viewpoints. I've forgotten more history than you will ever, ever know.

Isn't your comment about my partisan comments akin to the pot calling the kettle black? There's only 1 person toting the party line in this discussion and it isn't me.

Again, when you're ready to discuss events and facts, let me know. I have neither the interest nor the time for getting into partisan crap with you.

I've wasted enough time on you.

*puts away soapbox*

<yawn>
    May I suggest a Valium?
    Originally posted by sluggo

Every President has skeletons in their closet. And they tend to get a bunch more while they sit in the Oval Office.......Whether the younger Bush served overseas or not is not the point. The point is that he DID serve when called to do so.
    *steps off soapbox again*
    LOL... Serving is RIGHT!!!! .. behold... PORTABUSH!...LOL
    "The Greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance -- it is the illusion of knowledge." -- Daniel Borstin
    May I suggest... PortaBush?
    Is this porta stuff in color??
    Portabush is hilarious--especially once you register, but I don't know if Eruptor puts these out in color or not.
    Originally posted by joshieca
    Is this porta stuff in color??
    I got this email from Porta customer support....

Hi Josh,

We're working on re-releasing all of our pets in color throughout the year.
    All pets from this point forward (not already in development) we anticipate
    will be available in both color and greyscale.

Thanks for you interest in our pets. Please fill out a feedback form on the
    PortaPets page if you haven't already done so. And don't forget to visit
    the PortaPets message boards located at:

http://www.eruptor.com/boards/forumd...php?forumid=14

Sincerely,
    PortaPets Customer Service
    Eruptor Entertainment, Inc.
    http://www.eruptor.com
    http://www.portapets.com
    does anyone know: if i down load portapam onto my clie will it be different in any way from a pam i download onto a visor or pilot? something tells me there are slight differences with other applications.. and how do i love portapimp & ho!!!

oh and SLUGO please get off your stupid soap box and stop flooding us with your republican philosophies! move it somewhere else. you started this whole mess by laying into that european guy for his innocent comment and now you dogg the bionicdave just becuase he disagrees with you. ENOUGH!!!!!!
    Originally posted by eekthamouse73
    does anyone know: if i down load portapam onto my clie will it be different in any way from a pam i download onto a visor or pilot? something tells me there are slight differences with other applications.. and how do i love portapimp & ho!!!

oh and SLUGO please get off your stupid soap box and stop flooding us with your republican philosophies! move it somewhere else. you started this whole mess by laying into that european guy for his innocent comment and now you dogg the bionicdave just becuase he disagrees with you. ENOUGH!!!!!!
    <<I've wasted enough time on you.

*puts away soapbox*>>

In case you didn't understand that comment from my last post, that means I'm done with him. 'nuff said.

btw...all portapets will look and act the same on any PalmOS based device you install it on.
    Originally posted by sluggo

<<In case you didn't understand that comment from my last post, that means I'm done with him. 'nuff said.
    What a patronizing jerko this 'sluggo' is ! I agree eek, he's trouble. And a blowhard. Everyone, put your hands over your kids' ears!!!!!!

And I agree with you once more--PortaHo is my favorite Pet so far. I would also like to see PortaO.J. and PortaBillGates........ laterz
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast