1.    #1  
    Unforuntately, this weekend I am going to have to use my Treo 600. I'm charging the treo 600 right now, and well im already crying at the lack of beauty in it when compared to my treo 650.

Anyways, unfortunately I need to sync my Treo 600 with my computer now for the weekend.

Now whats the best way to do this. Should I uninstall everything from my computer wrt to palmone treo 650 software, and then reinstall the treo 600 software that i got. Or what...

I'm sure that this has been asked before, but when I searched I didnt find a thread discussing this...

thanks guys
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    Unforuntately, this weekend I am going to have to use my Treo 600. I'm charging the treo 600 right now, and well im already crying at the lack of beauty in it when compared to my treo 650.

Anyways, unfortunately I need to sync my Treo 600 with my computer now for the weekend.

Now whats the best way to do this. Should I uninstall everything from my computer wrt to palmone treo 650 software, and then reinstall the treo 600 software that i got. Or what...

I'm sure that this has been asked before, but when I searched I didnt find a thread discussing this...

thanks guys
    I had a second computer. Installed the 600 software there and did it that way. If you don't have access it's going to be risky at best. You can uninstall. Rename backup directories, install, synch, uninstall, remove directories, install 650 again, copy directories over? rough.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  3.    #3  
    I do have a second computer...but that would be a pain in the arse for me So yeah I will just remove the Treo 650 software...make sure its clean and then go with the Palmone Treo 600 ones

thank you brown jacket hiding in tree man
    If you're running xp, set a system restore point before you uninstall the new software. When you're done, just restore it back to the way it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    I do have a second computer...but that would be a pain in the arse for me So yeah I will just remove the Treo 650 software...make sure its clean and then go with the Palmone Treo 600 ones

thank you brown jacket hiding in tree man
    Actually I was standing in the middle of the road, holding traffic for my two girls to cross.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Quote Originally Posted by wktaylor
    If you're running xp, set a system restore point before you uninstall the new software. When you're done, just restore it back to the way it was.
    excellent idea. I always forget about that.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<