1.    #1  
    Ok I'm a question *****. But right after I take a pic with my treo650 on Cing I have a little envelope icon(I won't call it an email icon for reasons coming up) in which I can "send" pictures directly from the preview screen. Now what it does is goes automatically into SMS/MMS and sends it. That would be fine if I had unlimted MMS'ing but I don't. I have unlimited internet in which I need to EMAIL it. Is there a way for that envelope button to automatically email the pic as opposed to MMS'ing it? Thanks.
    This is the way it's on a CDMA, but you maytry it.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&highlight=3g2

Hope this helps. i assume the work around will...
    Matt
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the help but I did already know how to do that. It's just MUCH quicker to just hit that little envelope, click left once, pick the address, then click send. Done. I know I'm being picky. I wish there was a programmable button in the camera application that you could configure it to auto EMAIL a pic to a certain email... That would ROCK! It seems Palm catered to the Carriers a little too much. Like disabling BT DUN, not having a PDANET equiv, etc...
    I second the motion for the envelope button remap. If anyone knows how, please let me know.