Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Woof not sure if what you mentioned is the same.. My problem is that when I need to cntact my companies help desk the email has to be set as urgent or it won't alert them.. They have it set to only alert them of urgent emails I guess that's how they filter all the emails they receive.. I've been catching a lot of grief because I'm the only one that uses a treo but I just put in for a blackberry today so I guess I will be just carrying 2 phones..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    It would be trivial to handle your situation with an intermediate server. If you have access to a box with procmail, you could email there have the filter set the proper priority and bounce it on to your help desk.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by cortopar
    It would be trivial to handle your situation with an intermediate server. If you have access to a box with procmail, you could email there have the filter set the proper priority and bounce it on to your help desk.
    NOT!!

Chatter $32. Intermediate server $??

The point is to be able to do it all in Chatter if possible. KNowing Marc it will be. If your going to use another server whynot just go blackberry?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12