1.    #1  
    I really like the 1.08 update; for me, several things were fixed:
    1. I got 6 MB of memory back.
    2. "Speed dials" now take 2 seconds, not 5-6
    3. Bluetooth volume & sound quality are better
    4. Roaming is fixed.

What's still broken:
    1. My Acura's built-in bluetooth still regularly soft resets the Treo (actually, until I re-paired the Treo after the update, just being in the car put the Treo 650 into an infinite reset loop that didn't stop until I left the car).
    2. Bluetooth management is still poor - I can't tell my phone NOT to pair with the car, so I can't use my TomTom GPS while in the car (kinda sucks, doesn't it?)

I hope we've got another CarKit update & Bluetooth manager update coming (if they actually try to fix these things).
    Are you saying that you no longer need to use the btmute hack to be able to use a bluetooth headset with loud volume? If you press a number button during a call, say, while you are checking voicemail, does the volume drop like it's been known to do? Do you ever experience the speed dials not working at all? I had this problem. Thanks.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by braincell
    Are you saying that you no longer need to use the btmute hack to be able to use a bluetooth headset with loud volume? If you press a number button during a call, say, while you are checking voicemail, does the volume drop like it's been known to do? Do you ever experience the speed dials not working at all? I had this problem. Thanks.
    Yes, I no longer need BTMute. The volume is just wonderful, and it doesn't have the side effect BTMute had of also boosting the mike volume (which people on the other end complained about).