1.    #1  
    I installed the update last night with only minor troubles.
    This morning after being unable to sync Avantgo, I realized there is no data connection. Opening Prefs/Network and clicking on Connect button I get a message saying: "An error occurred opening the network connection."
    I tried a soft reset, but it has not fixed the problem.

Any suggestions????
    Would a Sprint PCS re-provision help? Just a thought...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
  3.    #3  
    Sorry for being uninformed. What is a "re-provision"?
    Basically, as I understand it, SPCS can send the provisioning instructions to your phone so it can connect properly. (Provisioning simply meaning telling your phone how to talk to the network). I would call them and ask them to re-provision your Vision services, or I think you can do it yourself at sprintpcs.com. (If I am mistaken on any of this, someone please correct me!)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the advice. After half an hour on the phone with Sprint and trying re-provisioning and a few other things to no avail, a hard reset finally solved the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by 02flhrci
    I would call them and ask them to re-provision your Vision services, or I think you can do it yourself at sprintpcs.com. (If I am mistaken on any of this, someone please correct me!)
    You can force a re-provisioning manually as well.

1) Enter ##3282# in the phone app, and you'll be taken to a configuration screen.
    2) Press the menu button, and select "Update Vision Profile".
    3) You'll be prompted for confirmation. Select Yes (Duh! ;-).
    --
    "I'm too sexy for my code." - Awk Sed Fred