Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    For those still stuck, wolwol and lucki gave me this thread...worked like a charm...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/s...ead.php?t=78907
    Sooner or later it's bound to be later...
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmm2004
    For those still stuck, wolwol and lucki gave me this thread...worked like a charm...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/s...ead.php?t=78907
    The link is dead
  3.    #23  
    Please let me know if your motorola hs850 is any better witht the update. I'm interested in trying out that one & the hbh660. Also with you people having problems with pairing, it may help if you use "filez" program to find all files with "bluetooth" in the name & delete those. Then try & pair. It should work then.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    get the twh...
    With the eargel it works great!!!
    Very loud and very very clear.
    best of all, uses the same charger as the phone does... one less cord !!
    I'll post pics tomorrow of the twh with the gel.
    It connects instantly every single time over the past two days.... did I mention, instantly!!! no 2-3 or 4-5 seconds....
    Gets my thumbs up 100%..
    just my 2 cents
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    The Jabra BT250, SonyEricsson HBH-200, and the Belkin all work better than before....still noisy, but no pops...AND I CAN HEAR YOU NOW.
    discussion.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=78907
    I have the Jabra BT250 from P1 and even though I was satisfied with it before, it is considerably louder and clearer now. It does make me wonder if the BodyGlove BT headset from the Sprint store that I returned may have worked just fine.
    Same problem. My HBH660 now doesn't automatically pick up calls when I answer, I have to press the button on my ear to do so. It used to do this right, but now doesn't.

I'll still trade that for getting good volume now without BTMute. Nice work, PalmOne, but still not quite perfect.
  9.    #29  
    this is kinda funny. looks like bluetrek may be back in business!
    My Scala 500 is definitely louder. BTMute doesn't work anymore. To me? The volume issue is fixed.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    treoneo,
    I love the avatar !!!
    lamo
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    My Logitech Mobile Freedom headset worked ok before the update, except it was too soft in noisy environments. Now it works fine, and is very loud, even in the car. This was my biggest hope with the upgrade, and I am very happy with it.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Have Jabra 250.
    Ready to throw it against the wall.
    Firmware update came.
    Saved said Jabra 250 from eminent destruction.
    I agree I used my Scala after the update, it was louder but quality still lacked. Used my Treo WH and wowwww!!!!!!!!!!!! Volume is great, quality in and out is near perfect and I even left my phone in another room with a wall in between and the headset rang, picked up and sounded perfect.
    The Treo WH is the one.
    My Scala volume is fine but still same static issues People say the sound is a little better but as far as I can tell on my side, not really a difference.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I have the Jabra BT250. After reading this thread I decided to pull it out of the drawer that I'd put it in and give it another shot. I made a 10 minute call to a buddy and he never even asked me to repeat myself once! I'm so happy that I didn't really waste the money that I'd spent on my headset.
    My Jabra BT250 is definitely louder, and others have told me I sound better at their end as well.

But, I got mine for free Raistlix!

ChickenHawk
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12