1.    #1  
    I have searched and not found a clear way to do this. I will use a USB cable to connect to my notebook. How do I configure the notebook and my treo 650?

Any help would be great.
    I don't have a 650 but I would search for PDAnet (I think it works for the 650) and I would search for Bluetooth DUN (dial up networking). BT DUN would require your notebook to have bluetooth (either built in or with a usb adapter).
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

PDAnet works great for this
    Palm Pilot 1000 -> Sprint TP-3000 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650
    PDAnet for sure! ...couldn't be easier to use your treo as a wireless modem (either through the usb cable or bluetooth). Well worth the price.

www.junefabrics.com/palmnet/index.php
    Quote Originally Posted by opacityzero
    PDAnet for sure! ...couldn't be easier to use your treo as a wireless modem (either through the usb cable or bluetooth). Well worth the price.

www.junefabrics.com/palmnet/index.php

Wish they support MACs/OSX.. Any program that can do the USB connection to the Treo 650 as a wireless modem? Currently I use a Bluetooth Dongle and it is draining the battery life faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by longbeard
    Wish they support MACs/OSX.. Any program that can do the USB connection to the Treo 650 as a wireless modem? Currently I use a Bluetooth Dongle and it is draining the battery life faster.
    Are you now getting online with your BT connection and your mac?
    What are you using for that? did you use the bt dun hack?

I'm not sure there is a real simple solution...but I'd love to find one.