1.    #1  
    My company uses Cingular's Xpress Mail as an option to get your corporate e-mail. I use a Sprint Treo because Cingular service is terrible here and I have a great plan with Sprint. Treo users with Cingular have the software installed on their Treo, but you can also access http://xpressmail.cingular.com/ to get your mail. I can't access this site from my Treo, though I can access Sprint's Business Connection site (exactly the same and both run by Seven) which is http://bc.sprintpcs.com/. A Cingular Treo can also access Sprint's site but not Cingular's.

Any ideas?

-M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    modma,

I noticed that issue too. I think it's because the Cingular Seven site uses a higher level of encryption -- 160-something-keys, as opposed to the 128 that the Sprint Seven site uses. So Blazer can't connect to the more highly encrypted site. Corrections/clarifications welcomed!
    Angel

SprintPCS Sony Zuma/Psion Revo (still miss Revo) >> SprintPCS Kyocera 6035 (1 replacement) >> SprintPCS Treo 300 >> SprintPCS Treo 600 (2 replacements) >> Cingular Treo 650 #1 arrived 2/11/05 ; replaced 3/7, 3/12, and 3/14
    That's an interesting nugget of info. I'll consult my MobileGod friends to ask them about this.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelFCh
    modma,

I noticed that issue too. I think it's because the Cingular Seven site uses a higher level of encryption -- 160-something-keys, as opposed to the 128 that the Sprint Seven site uses. So Blazer can't connect to the more highly encrypted site. Corrections/clarifications welcomed!
  4.    #4  
    bump.

Anyone? This is highly annoying. I want to dump the client (primarily because it hijacks my Mail button, and IMO is a pretty ugly and useless app) for the better web interface.

As usual, Cingular has no clue about this. Does anyone have a tech support number for Seven?

-M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.