1.    #1  
    I use this frequently and would like to quickly switch it on and off to the same number. The best I can do now is: phone, select, menu, a, and scroll to forwarding option.
    Quote Originally Posted by DDuckMan
    I use this frequently and would like to quickly switch it on and off to the same number. The best I can do now is: phone, select, menu, a, and scroll to forwarding option.
    Try CradleCare. (Sorry to give myself a plug but this is a good solution for doing this kind of thing)

Jeff
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I think you can set up a speed dial to *72,phone number and *73 to cancel (not sure about the exact number but it's supposed to be that easy). There was another thread on this several weeks ago.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevroc
    I think you can set up a speed dial to *72,phone number and *73 to cancel (not sure about the exact number but it's supposed to be that easy). There was another thread on this several weeks ago.
    That works well, thanks. For Sprint, the cancel code is *720
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    You can also do this with Milan's Profiles. Set a forwarding profile and use option or menu key to bring up the profile switcher.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    im not sure i understand how to use that *72, when i try i get the feature code is not valid
    I use Rogers GSM.

The CFW on code is *21*1NPA-NNX-NNNN# where NPA is area code, NNX is the.. well, you know.

The CFW off code is #21#

I set up two favourites and attached them to the O and the P keys top row side by side on my T600.

The O key speed dial (favourite):
    Type: Speed Dial
    Label: >CFW ON
    Number:*21*18005551212#
    Quick Key:O

The P key speed dial (favourite):
    Type: Speed Dial
    Label: <CFW OFF
    Number:#21#
    Quick Key:P

These speed dials work like a charm to easily turn CFW on/off with the single push of a key...