Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I just installed the 1.08 Sprint Firmware update and everything seems to run ok with the exception of 4cast. I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it and now every time I try to add my city, the program resets on updating the weather. Anyone else seeing this? I live in 35763 which should be code "USAL0417". I think everything is set up correctly...

Thanks,
    Keith
    dallas worked fine for me
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I think I may have worked arount the issue...I input the zipcode and the program looked it up automatically. Maybe I messed up the code I was inputting. I think it works now. Sorry for the confusion and I will post back if I see weird behavior.

Thanks for the quick replay dutchtrumpet!
    Quote Originally Posted by peridoc
    I think I may have worked arount the issue...I input the zipcode and the program looked it up automatically. Maybe I messed up the code I was inputting. I think it works now. Sorry for the confusion and I will post back if I see weird behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by peridoc

Your backup may have put an old version on the treo. What is the version? Is it the current one?