Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    palmOne revenue up 18% Year-Over-Year

The facts are what they are.

If you can release a product that ups your year over year revenue and boost your stock price, then the market was ready for it.

It would have been released "too soon" if there were so many upset customers and returns that it received low reviews and as a result the company saw low earnings.

Tech reviews for the T650 were great and it is selling.
    True, tech reviews are good, but consumer(people who need things to function well for what they paid) reviews are fair. I bought it anyway because I really have been looking for a good smartphone since August 2004 and really saw nothing that moved me. This phone did for some reason, even though it has fair consumer reviews. I think it was the "everything in a small package" appeal.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I'm happy went- from under 5mb free to 14.2mb free. Just re-paired with my headset and car- so limited experience with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtimetechie
    I'm happy went- from under 5mb free to 14.2mb free. Just re-paired with my headset and car- so limited experience with that.
    Had trouble with updater but went from 12 megs after contacts/datebook to 22!. Seems more stable now. I had trouble with Docs to Go, Xinio, Repligo and other apps reading card before the update. Anyone have any feedback on such since updating to 1.08?

Cautiously
    The updater gave me more space, but now it won't stay turned on for the 3 minutes I set. It's lucky to stay on for 30 seconds. That, and the fact I get resets which I never suffered from before. (that is, after my 3rd Treo 650!)

They still don't have a timer to let me know how long my phone calls were, and the global search still doesn't show dates in the calendar when results are given.

After all that, I still love the damn thing!
    Has anyone else had any problems installing Verichat 2.33b with the new ROM update from Sprint? When I install it, it doesn't let me finish the install/setup of Verichat. It pops up a message saying that it can't authenticate with the server and then my Treo 650 does not want to connect to the data network anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by hehaha
    Has anyone else had any problems installing Verichat 2.33b with the new ROM update from Sprint? When I install it, it doesn't let me finish the install/setup of Verichat. It pops up a message saying that it can't authenticate with the server and then my Treo 650 does not want to connect to the data network anymore.
    Did you do a soft reset after installing verichat? I had a similar problem and emailed pdaapps about it, they suggested a soft reset and everything was fine after that. No experience with Sprint, sorry.
    I tried the soft reset, the only that happens is that it won't let me complete installation anymore
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910