1.    #1  
    I've read some things on this site about form fitting cases and have read some of the reviews, but it's hard to find a ton of information on the best case for the T600. I want a form fit case without plastic over the thumb board and app buttons. I have no preference on plastic over the screen . . . as long as it doesn't impair performance.

Thoughts? Comments? Ridicule? All are appreciated.
    For the price, under $6.00, I bought this case for my Treo 600 and it's worked out great. There is plastic only over the screen and not the keys. I can still tap through the plastic over the screen and it works fine. It is form fitting and the rubber feel on the sides gives you a nice grip on the phone.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
  3. cja
    I have a black vaja for sale, if your interested.
    How much you looking to sell your vaja for?
    I bought the Krusell form fitting case with a screen cut-out from Treo Central. It has been really liberating in that I can still slip the Treo in my suit pocket (I don't use the clip), and have it very well protected when I'm on the road. Tapping the keys through the clear plastic cover has not been a problem and access to all buttons and conection ports are fine. The Vaja cases are nice, but considerably more expensive. If you want something almost as good but a lot less costly, I would check out the Krusell form fitting case. You can choose between the screen cover version and the screen cut-out version.
    is your vaja still available and does it have belt clip
    Quote Originally Posted by rhing
    I bought the Krusell form fitting case with a screen cut-out from Treo Central. It has been really liberating in that I can still slip the Treo in my suit pocket (I don't use the clip), and have it very well protected when I'm on the road. Tapping the keys through the clear plastic cover has not been a problem and access to all buttons and conection ports are fine. The Vaja cases are nice, but considerably more expensive. If you want something almost as good but a lot less costly, I would check out the Krusell form fitting case. You can choose between the screen cover version and the screen cut-out version.
    I agree 100%. I ended up cutting the adapter off the back and just using the case for protection. I then purchased a belt clip case for when I need to keep it on my waste. With the adapter cut off of the back of the case, it is a very slim and secure design.
    sena leather skin case
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws