1.    #1  
    I just purchased a 650, and setup chattermail/fastmail. My only problems (so far) are that my screen turns off prior to the 3 minutes I set up sometimes, and more importantly, my phone turns off a couple times per day, and I have to maunually turn it on. Is this normal? What can I do?
    Follow standard troubleshooting procedures: remove any apps you installed in the reverse order to that in which you installed them, and ascertain if and when the problem goes away, at which point the culprit is likely to be the last one you removed.

If Chatter is the only app you've loaded, remove it and see if the problem goes away. If so, then the problem is likely with Chatter or your configuration, and you might try the Chater support forums. If the unit still has problems, try a hard reset and see if it goes away. If so, then the problem was probably some residual files left from an incomplete uninstall. If not, then it's possible you have a faulty Treo (it's not unknown, after all!).
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  3.    #3  
    Yes, chatter is the only thing I have loaded. I did hotsync my entourage contacts, though. Can I leave those, becuase I wouldn't know how to remove them. I also, purchased a new memory card, but there is nothing on it.