1.    #1  
    I just downloaded it from the PalmOne website (http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...sprint_dl.html). I have NOT tried to install it yet (and probably won't have an opportunity today), so no comment on what it actually fixes.
    --
    "I'm too sexy for my code." - Awk Sed Fred
    Yeah, I just plucked it off as well. Thanks!
    Wohoo!
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    Last edited by iamtext; 02/09/2010 at 08:00 PM.
    Downloaded...waiting for success/failure stories..
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    Hmm, I think a lot of us custom ROM users may be hurt by that.
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    the real question is when this will again be part of a custom rom...
    OHHHHH SHADOWMITE - where are you? you're our only hope!
    My memory increased from about 9 megs free to 17 megs! Everything else is working fine.
    No way!!! That is awesome!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElmendorf
    My memory increased from about 9 megs free to 17 megs! Everything else is working fine.
    Please forgive the newbie question, but as long as I follow the backup/hotsync information on those pages (I DO have the GoodLink software and will follow those instructions as well), I'll be able to restore all of my settings after this update?

The final hotsync will reinstall my applications, right?
    .salvatore
    general nonsense - http://www.palmisanonet.com/
    psn radio - http://www.palmisanonet.com:9875
    Yes. As long as you have enough free memory to run the update. If not, you may have to move some stuff off temporarily.
    Remember to clean out your Backup folder before doing the upgrade or else when you try to restore afterward the device may run out of space, crash, and enter a reset loop!

So, I restored from a backup to BackupMan that I'd taken just before the upgrade. Everything looks great, but my first sync with the desktop afterward was a bit of an ordeal. My first hotsync after that hung forever nd I eventually force quit it and attempted a sync with Handheld overwrites Desktop. All better now it seems.
    Any chance of using custom ROMs with the update?
    Has anyone successfully updated after going back and installing original ROM from a custom ROM?
    Quote Originally Posted by jandrion
    Any chance of using custom ROMs with the update?
    Has anyone successfully updated after going back and installing original ROM from a custom ROM?
    Yes. That's what I did. I don't plan on loading another custom ROM.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!