1.    #1  
    Get 'er done!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 02flhrci
    Get 'er done!

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/treo/treo650sprint/

Time to start clearing some apps:

At least 11MB/11,000KB free memory on your Treo 650 smartphone.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Whoho!

a whole 5 min. early!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    There it is.

Now will some of you go get it, cause I need some folks to beta-test the patch for me .
    Bout time. I flashed to the original Sprint ROM just in case...will load this update when I get home......lets hear some feedback from those who updated!
  6.    #6  
    Good thing you flashed to the original, SM's updated ROMs won't work with it!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
    Well, here goes nothing. I'm very nervous about this because I was seriously having no reset problems or other real issues with my 650. I've had one reset in the two weeks i've had it and that was in blazer. oh god, please tell me i'm doing the right thing . . .
    So all this wait and it doesn't fix the bluetooth volume and quality issues???
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600guy
    So all this wait and it doesn't fix the bluetooth volume and quality issues???
    treo600(650)guy....check the other threads. Some are saying it does, tho I won't believe it until I test it with my own ear!
    Can we mod the new update with the apps we want?
    Have installed it. Had 7.1 mg left in memory. NOw have 14.1 mg. yeehaw. Sound is better!! Called friends that could truly verify because I called the ones that seemed to have a problem with my sound. No problems installing, other than having to do a hard reset to have enough memory for the new rom. used temp user to install then updated, hard reset again, then used my original user name. All is fantastic so far.
    No bluetooth fix. I'm happy though with what has changed. I forgot to mention I also had a custom rom, re-flashed with original rom prior to upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by 02flhrci
    Get 'er done!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I just saw that guy on Leno last night. It was humorous how he was more interested in Kevin Costner than Leno.

Good laughs!
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I just saw that guy on Leno last night. It was humorous how he was more interested in Kevin Costner than Leno.

Good laughs!
    Yeah those Blue Collar/Redneck guys are pretty funny. I belive his name is "Larry the Cable Guy".
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm

Good laughs!

Can you blame him? Leno...ugh.