Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Llynx
    Where can I get some of these eargels?
    RadioShack. Also, they come in clear for those that dont want the colored gels.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    show me pics Evan.
    Mine keeps slipping off... Am I retarded lol
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00
    show me pics Evan.
    Mine keeps slipping off... Am I retarded lol
    Let me know if you need more this shows how it fits without glue.
    You must have those two little tabs go over the speaker, if they fold under it will not stay on. You can see what I am referring to in the picture.

Evan
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Ok Evan, thanks again!
    I tried to glue the colored one last night and my retarded *** screwed it up lol
    So today I put the clear one on and it has stayed without any glue. It does have the little flaps like you are talking about and the volume is wonderfull with it on, it is a must !!
    I think the glue left behind a rough surface and now the gel kinda sticks to it better... does that make any sense lol ?
    anyhow, thank you again for your help.
    This is a teriffic device with the gels.
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    I got the Jabra gels onto my iPod shuffle by putting the gels into some really hot water first to make it easier to stretch the rubber fully around the earbud. When they cooled they shrunk to make a glove-tight fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvan23
    Mine are the assorted sizes Jabra Ear Gels and they make a huge difference. I didn't glue it on, they fit perfectly and show no signs of falling off. The colors are Green (small), Blue (medium) and Purple (large). They come in left and right so there are six in all. Volume changes dramatically and I have never pushed the mute button once. You can see the blue ones are on in my pics.
    Does the green gel fit the Treo Wireless headset too? I tried all sizes and the green/small is the one that fits me best.

TIA
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12