1.    #1  
    1. Probably low priority, but might be very cool and give you a way to differentiate your product in the market, would be some way to "combine" different mailboxes or even completely different accounts into one Inbox on your handled. So everything from, say, 3 mailboxes on my IMAP work account and/or my personal POP3 account for the web would all go to one single mailbox on my Palm -- one thing to check. When I replied, it would send from the proper account. Might have to disable ability to move items between folders or something -- or at least think about those implications -- but just a thought.

2. Although the spacing issue is resolved, when I reply to a message (either direct from mailbox or message view), it still just highlights the whole thing and I have to hit the center five-way button to get a cursor. Why not just skip the middle step and go right to cursor?

3. Tiny issue: when I am in "Buttons" preferences, and I click on one of the buttons, the "default" highlight (i.e., where the highlight goes to) should be what I am currently using (e.g., Next Mailbox, Quicksynch All) not "Default." Just a tiny nit that you can probably ignore.

4. For offline mailboxes and Qsync every "X" seconds, it would be nice to have the option to automatically override that if battery was low, or if not plugged in, etc. E.g., I have my "Junk" folders offline, but I wouldn't mind a automatic Qsync if and only if it was, say every hour between midnight and 6 am if the phone was plugged in.

5. Any thought to an autotext/autocorrect ability? I know Palm has this feature built in but as you know it is just plain awful. What drives me the most nuts is when I am using IM and it changes all my "IM" to "I'm." But anyway, ideally there'd be a customizeable dictionary that would start with basic autocorrects (see Goodlink or RIM) and users could add to the dictionary and see/modify each entry individually, or just turn the whole thing on/off. A tiny fix for now might be to turn Palm's autocorrect off in Chatter -- I can't seem to figure out how to turn it off at all short of using 3rd party apps to identify and delete it completely.

6. If/when SD message hosting comes out, I suggest adding a search feature if it won't be seamless with Palm search feature. Currently you can search your inbox with the Palm feature (which is slow but gets the job done), I worry that if I store old mail on SD, I won't be able to search it. I'm curious how the hosting will work... ideally I'd be able to view all my messages in my Inbox just like normal, but the older ones (more than 1 day? 1 week?) would actually be on the SD. I have no idea how it will work -- in an ideal world it would look/act exactly the same but all the messages would instantly be loaded onto the SD immediately, I guess.

7. You might consider an optional feature where loaded attachments are deleted from the RAM automatically. (e.g., without prompting)

8. You might consider a feature to do a one-time "load more" of all messages in the last 24 hours, etc. For instance I check my mail and I have lots of new messages. I might just want to load more on all of them instead of individually if I know I want to load more and want to save time.

All for now. Keep up the good work, and we'll keep converting new users.
    Quote Originally Posted by masonuc
    2. Although the spacing issue is resolved, when I reply to a message (either direct from mailbox or message view), it still just highlights the whole thing and I have to hit the center five-way button to get a cursor. Why not just skip the middle step and go right to cursor?
    Instead of clicking the center button to get a cursor.. just start typing. Problem solved.
    Thanks for these comments; I will save them away...

Marc