1.    #1  
    the side button of my treo 650 somehow fell off. how do you recommend I get this fixed? I'd rather not have to part with my phone for a week while it is sent in, but do you think this is the only way? I do have the sprint-offered insurance for $5/month but would rather not make a claim through that.

thanks all!
  2.    #2  
    Can anyone help??
    OMG... yeah, I lost the rubber plug in back of the antenna and the stylus somehow went byebye too... considering the fact that I never use it... in other words it must have fallen out... protected in a case no less!
    the passenger door on my car fell off. It's under warranty but I'd rather not be without my car for a week. Should I get this fixed?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    the passenger door on my car fell off. It's under warranty but I'd rather not be without my car for a week. Should I get this fixed?
    That was... less than helpful.

To answer matthew23's concern, I suspect the "fix" will be a warranty replacement, and Sprint might even send you the phone first so that you do not have to spend any time without the phone.

Give them a call before anything else.

In the end, you might have to actually get if fixed rather than replaced, and, well, that's what the insurance is for, right? You may have to choose whether you are willing to live with a broken device or have it fixed and be without it for some time while it is repaired - but you'll never know if that is to be your choice unless you ask!
    Last edited by westronic; 03/22/2005 at 04:22 PM.
  6.    #6  
    thanks westronic...YOUR response was helpful
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    BWHAHAHAH
  8.    #8  
    its not that funny.....this is a very serious situation....hahaha