1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

I am testing Datebk5 these days... and suddenly I have got problem:

repeating event (created in classy Calendar app) shown in Datebk5 suddenly dissappeared from Calendar. Still is present in Datebk, however, it did not alarm me (I use it as alarm clock to wake me up every morning during working days) and I oversleept and came lately to my office :-(

So I deleted it from Datebk and newly set it up again within Datebk. Switched to Calendar - and there is still nothing.

WHY????!!!!
    For the world is changing: I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, and I smell it in the air.
    Very strange ! I never had this problem, using DateBk5 for 2 years now with an Handspring Visor, Treo18og, Treo600 and Treo650...
  3.    #3  
    Very very strange. I did some testin now and here results:

- in DateBk5 I setup an reccuring appoitment to 4.00pm. Switched to Calendar and there was it implemented
    - in DateBk5 I setup an reccuring appoitment to 6.00am. Switched to Calendar and there was NOTHING implemented
    - in Calendar I setup an reccuring appoitment to 6.00am. Switched to DateBk5 and there was it implemented. Switched back to Calendar, and it is still there...

Why this machine did not want me wakeup at 6.00? Is it thinking that is not healthy to wakeup so early :-) ?
    For the world is changing: I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, and I smell it in the air.