Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    EDIT**************

Why don't you go to this site to read the post

http://mytreo.net/forum?topic=9063.0

I am tired of the negative posts on this forum, I posted less than 5 minutes ago and already am getting hammered on. I'm done with TreoCentral forums. Good luck to you...
    Last edited by Kash76; 03/22/2005 at 08:02 AM.
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    And the source of this monumental news is.....?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I saw it printed on a milk carton....

MISSING: Sprint Treo 650 Firmware Update
    Sprint PCS Treo 600 & 650
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    And the source of this monumental news is.....?
    PalmOne. I really don't have time to make this sh*t up if that's what you're thinking. I expect it to be out at 3:15pm CST for me. Let's all hope it's there!
    Kash76

Quote Originally Posted by Kash76
    PalmOne. I really don't have time to make this sh*t up if that's what you're thinking. I expect it to be out at 3:15pm CST for me. Let's all hope it's there!
    Then post a link, if you didn't make anything up...or did they call you at home?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jkoons
    I saw it printed on a milk carton....

MISSING: Sprint Treo 650 Firmware Update
    It's a-holes like this that make me second guess posting this stuff. I've been on this forum for a while, never have I bs'ed anyone. Someone shared this from P1 I'm just passing it along. If you don't buy it then fine, be a **** and detour others from sharing on this forum.
    Kash76

Thanks for the info Kash!
    It's a-holes like this that make me second guess posting this stuff. I've been on this forum for a while, never have I bs'ed anyone. Someone shared this from P1 I'm just passing it along. If you don't buy it then fine, be a **** and detour others from sharing on this forum.

I thought it was really funny -- it made me nearly choke on my breakfast!
    Thanks for the info. Don't worry about some of the crybabies on this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    Thanks for the info. Don't worry about some of the crybabies on this site.
    Crybabies? Someone makes a post about an update being released and we're just supposed to lap it up? I take it you think the alleged leaked pictures of a "Treo some hispanic lady tried to sell me" are the real deal too?

What is so wrong with wanting proof? Rumors run rampant in forums.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Kash76:

My apologies for striking a nerve, but around here, there seems to be a continuous stream of rumor posts that are source-less at best. My reply was too sarcastic, so again I apologize - just get tired of opening threads with no basis or source.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    EDIT**************

Why don't you go to this site to read the post

http://mytreo.net/forum?topic=9063.0

I am tired of the negative posts on this forum, I posted less than 5 minutes ago and already am getting hammered on. I'm done with TreoCentral forums. Good luck to you...

Sometimes you have to weed through the BullS#!t to find the good that lies within......

Kash76, keep posting your info here...never let the acts of the foolish keep you from posting information for the ones that welcome it. Hope to see you back....if not....God Speed, and good luck!

Fittske-Out!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    I'm going to believe this one. Thanks for the post.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Thank you. Now why couldn't you say all that in your original post if you are so worried about a-holes like me.
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I'm going to believe this one. Thanks for the post.
    Exactly. Prove the guy wrong before bashing him to death. geez... No good deed goes unpunished around here.

In order to be popular here you have to start a "I hate my Treo / I love my Treo" thread.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    I feel bad for the guy that posted 2 weeks ago about the 7-10 days that it is coming. Especially after I noticed in the email that I got had "rescheduled" in it. He was probably correct until some bug was found but will never post again because of the abuse he took.

Bottom line is that I want this update as bad as the rest of you. I simply am sharing what I have available.
    Kash76

Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Bashing? My remark was meant to be comical and it did not even speak to Kash76's post directly. Lighten up. If the update is released today, then yaaaay! If not, oh well. It's the same thing all the time.
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    If you look around, Kash is on many of the tech forums, and has yet to give bad information. Regardless of the fact that I know him personally, I would still go with the context of his posts, and rely on the fact that he's always given good information. I happen to know he's just as anxious to get the updater as all of the rest of us. I know there have been rumblings of updates coming in "March", "7-10 days", Cingular just released one yesterday or the day before, so why is it so far fetched to believe they may actually be releasing the one that has been forecast for some time now? I realize I may be setting the bar entirely too high with this expectation, but let common sense be your guide, rather than jumping to flame someone because you have none.

Bek
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Well said, Bekktek!
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    Exactly. Prove the guy wrong before bashing him to death. geez... No good deed goes unpunished around here...
    Hey Otter King... maybe you shoulda taken me up on the big coin bet... It's definately still March!

No offense to Kash, and everybody naturally hopes he's right, but there have been too many false alarms. The text of his post over on myTREO.net sure does sound legit, and I won't bash him. At the very least he's relaying what he believes to be good stuff, and it'll probably turn out to be correct. Remains to be seen just how well they're gonna fix NVFS, and I'll be REALLY curious to see if this here fix makes some of my favorite old third party apps run without crashing.
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast