Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 195
  1. #61  
    Kash76,

    Are you preparing the crow dish yourself?
    Last edited by silverado; 03/22/2005 at 03:16 PM.
  2. #62  
    It feels so good to be correct, doesn't it? Enjoy it Kash.
    .
  3. #63  
    Its On The Site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. #64  
    And all of those here who were bashing Kash are now enjoying the lovely, chewy texture of raw Crow. Way to go Kash - thanks for the tip. Gonna install it soon as I get home.

    Any brave souls tried it yet? Noticed a difference?
    Scott
  5. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #65  
    Good call, Kash.
  6. Mr Bok's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    #66  
    11MB? My phone hasn't seen 11MB of free space since it came out of the box???
    Bok
  7. #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash76
    Ta-Da!!! Finally, something comes to fruition!!!

    Oh and you were wrong, it came out @13:05PST!!!
    j/k
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bok
    11MB? My phone hasn't seen 11MB of free space since it came out of the box???
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Lesson learned from the 600 update days...

    backup your treo

    hard reset

    do the update under a new user name..."install" or something like that

    hard reset after update

    restore under regular user ID
    Try this
  9. tcatnat's Avatar
    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    #69  
    Anyone install it yet?
  10. #70  
    almost done
  11. #71  
    LMAO they must be out of their minds! You must have 11MB free... I have 2MB.... Now I have to reset my whole phone!
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    LMAO they must be out of their minds! You must have 11MB free... I have 2MB.... Now I have to reset my whole phone!
    read my instructions.

    1.backup
    2.hard reset
    3.run updater with a new user name (insall)
    4.restore under old user name
  13. #73  
    Do I need to revert back to the original Sprint ROM if I have a Shadowmite ROM before I run the updater?
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
  14. heat00's Avatar
    Posts
    419 Posts
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    #74  
    I have a free 11... going to try now.
    whats the worst that can happen lol
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
  15. #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetoad
    Do I need to revert back to the original Sprint ROM if I have a Shadowmite ROM before I run the updater?
    I did to be safe
  16. Mr Bok's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Lesson learned from the 600 update days...

    backup your treo

    hard reset

    do the update under a new user name..."install" or something like that

    hard reset after update

    restore under regular user ID
    Thanks for the info! PalmOne's website says that some reg codes will need to be re-entered, but it's probably not that serious.....still too bad we even have to go through the extra steps.....
    Bok
  17. #77  
    If you’re running one of Shadowmite's custom ROMs, the updater thinks that the current firmware it newer then the updated firmware and will exit the updater
  18. #78  
    So...considering there's about a bazillion "The New ROM Is Here!!!" threads going right now...how long until someone starts a "Is the new ROM out yet? And where can I get it?" thread.

    Any bets??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  19. #79  
    I'm installing it now. With all my prefered apps loaded I had 10.3MB of free space. Curious to see what I have after the device is restored.

    CGordonn
  20. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtext
    If you’re running one of Shadowmite's custom ROMs, the updater thinks that the current firmware it newer then the updated firmware and will exit the updater

    Ouch...exactly why I wanted to wait before installing one his ROM's
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions