Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I went from a BB 7230 to a 650 GSM Unlock, running Goodlink, both on TMo. The Goodlink is nice and pretty effective but a memory hog. Until the rom patch is out for this unit however, I'd say its a toss up as to which is better. The Treo is so unstable to be hard to recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00
    oh,
    and sprint does not suck.
    they blow away nextel. Nextel always gives a hard time, like Verizon, when you want to upgrade or buy a new phone/pda. Sprint has always given me credit for an old phone/pda in an upgrade and whenver I have had a problem, I had a new one in my hands the same day. how does that suck ? LOL
    I have had nothing but rude Sprint CS people in the billing dept(many bill screw-ups), they do suck IMO. They probably all do to some degree, LOL! CS with many corporations is a joke these days!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123